5 Reasons To Buy The eBook:
- crustaceans ID is fun, not hard work anymore - with beautiful images!
- this book has no rivals in the coverage of shrimps and crabs of the region with 500+ species presented for the first time in popular literature!
- fair price, only 40% from comparable books on the market!
- you pay only once - free annual upgrade!
- instant delivery at no cost, no need to install additional soft
You can follow author on Facebook
Frequently bought together:
Nudibranchs of the Coral Triangle
Or you can buy all 7 books in Reef ID Travel Set with 7060+ species of nudibranchs, living seashells, crustaceans, fishes, echinoderms, worms and flatworms inside.
IMPORTANT! If you do not immediately receive your files after purchase, please email us at email@example.com and we will help you.
This is the most comprehensive guide to the tropical Indo-Pacific crustaceans. Produced by collaboration between an experienced diver and photographer and leading scientists, this book covers the region from the Red Sea to Papua New Guinea. This book is a first field guide, an assistant for the identification of shrimps, hermit crabs, lobsters, crabs and other crustaceans in the region. Small and compact, available here in electronic form, it is designed for divers, underwater photographers, and snorkelers. This information will be useful to aquarists who are interested in the crustaceans of the region. The book presents more than 1140 species that can be found and photographed in depths and regions accessible to recreational diving.
Inside Coral Reef Crustaceans from the Red Sea to Papua:
- Photographs of 1140+ species;
- 500+ species have never before appeared in field guides or popular books;
- Easy access to information;
- Every effort was made to reduce disturbance to sea creatures