You have never seen such a Red Sea! The pages are full of previously unknown species of fish, nudibranchs, and crustaceans.
Inside the Red Sea Marine Life book:
- A comprehensive pictorial guide: 2900 full color photographs of 2100+ species, including 810+ fish species, 250 cnidarians (corals and relatives) and near 350 species of nudibranchs and sea slugs.
- New species of fish, nudibranchs, sea slugs and other invertebrates were discovered by the author during the work on this book.
- Several well-known Western Pacific species have been recorded for the first time in the Red Sea.
- Live photo of hundreds of species have never before appeared in field guides or popular books.
- The book covers the region from the Aqaba and Eilat to Farasan Islands, South Sudan and Erithrea.
- Red Sea Marine Life serves to fill a gap in the general public's understanding of Red Sea marine life in the two decades since the previous guides were published.
- This book does provides its readers with basic information about the biology and taxonomy, serving mainly as a visual guide to their identification.
- Convenient pictorial guide will help readers navigate through the book.
Red Sea Marine Life will make you take a fresh look at the seemingly well-known Red Sea, the house reef of Europe.
You can follow the author on Facebook.
NOTE: for every book sold the benefit will be donated to support children and families in Ukraine.
IMPORTANT! If you do not immediately receive files on your email after purchase, please text us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
You'll get cross-platform e-book (pdf, 66 MB)